* Kids group: grade 3 to grade 7
* Teens group: grade 8 to grade 12
Teens are welcome to join the adult choir at anytime.
Weekly rehearsals on Wednesdays 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
Weekly rehearsals on Wednesdays 6:45 pm to 8:30 pm.
ADVANCED MUSIC READERS:
Weekly rehearsals on Wednesdays 8:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Members should bring the following to rehearsal: music, a pencil, a highlighter, name tag lanyard, and a water bottle.
- If able, members are asked to assist with setup and breakdown of chairs before and after rehearsal.
- All members are asked to be respectful of the rehearsal space and its resources. As we are renting our space, we need to leave it in better condition than we found it. Please take all trash with you.
- To encourage great singing, we ask members to be courteous to others around themselves and limit talking/socializing during rehearsal.
Each participant will receive a binder with music. Please bring it to all rehearsals and treat it with care. Music and binders will be turned in at the end of the semester. A cost will be associated with missing music and binders. Members may access music recordings on this website in the members section.